This episode will give you all the life and podcast updates for 2022 (so far).
It’s been a big break. Ironically, I’ve watched others around me take a long 6 month+ break at the same time. Coincidence or calling?
In the last 6 months, I’ve:
- Had a baby
- Stayed on an extended maternity leave (whatever that means)
- Moved from Maui to Idaho (I answer the #1 question: Do you miss Maui?)
- Found a new church & wonderful friends
- Adventured daily!
- Started a book
- Joined a mastermind
Returning to the podcast:
- A back log of episodes will be coming out shortly!
- I look at what it means to elevate motherhood & how I’ll be showing up boldly.
- Resources: I’ll keep bringing you resources to feel confident
- Protection: Motherhood is sacred–to elevate motherhood means to protect the sacredness of our role as mothers
- Perspective: There is a need for paradigm shifts
- Bettering motherhood experiences: like birth, educating our children, finding balance in all areas of our lives, and encouraging moms to get to know themselves, show up as their most authentic self, and feel like you’re enjoying the journey
- Balance: I want to find the balance between being authentic and vulnerable and also being appropriately private
Want you to feel resourced:
- Email me and let me know what topics you’d like me to cover! Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What areas of your life do you feel like you need resources?
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you never miss an episode!
Like the show? Leave me a review! Your feedback lets me know what you like, want, and need in your #momlife. I’m here to serve you, open up conversations, tackle topics, and encourage connection. Reviews help me do that! Thank you so much!
Blossom & Root. Today’s episode of Elevating Motherhood is sponsored by Blossom & Root a nature-based, Charlotte Mason inspired homeschool curriculum company that has been gently guiding and supporting families for years! This thoughtful, age appropriate curriculum begins at the preschool level—and acts as a much-needed resource for this age group. Blossom & Root’s Early Years Volumes 1 & 2 are valuable tools for parents with young children—whether you choose to pursue homeschool long term or not. The information and ideas are easy to follow, fun, and engaging. School age curricula are also available with more grade levels being released each year. It’s the curriculum my family uses and loves. They’ve generously offered a discount for listeners of Elevating Motherhood: use the code LORIBETH10 at checkout for 10% off your order. For more information about Blossom & Root, head over to www.elevatingmotherhood.com/homeschool
Beautiful & Simple. Today’s episode is sponsored by Beautiful & Simple. An online boutique filled with products that remind us to slow down, practice self-care, & focus on the meaningful parts of our day: the beautiful & simple moments. My favorite mug is the one that says “you cannot pour from an empty cup.” It’s my daily reminder to take care of myself so I can take care of my family. Go check out the collection of mugs, shirts & bags currently available at www.beautifulandsimple.com
Love the Show? Leave a review on iTunes!
Connect with Lori Beth on Instagram: @loribethauldridge and @elevatingmotherhood
Visit Today’s Sponsors: Blossom & Root + Beautiful and Simple
More About Your Host: Lori Beth’s Blog